Company Secretary (CS) OF ICSI
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 62,000 members and around 3.5 Lakhs students on the roll of ICSI.
ICSI has its headquarters at New Delhi, four Regional Offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and 72 Chapters across India.
ICSI has been contributing to the initiatives of Government of India that have potential to excel the social-economic growth of India.
The Company Secretary (CS) has three levels- Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme. Based on your eligibility qualification, you can join either the Foundation Programme or directly the Executive Programme. A CS student has to learn and pass 4 subjects in the Foundation Programme, 8 subjects in the Executive Program and 9 subjects in the Professional Programme.
|Course Levels||No. of Papers||Subjects|
|Foundation Programme||4 Papers|
|Executive Programme||8 Papers|
|Professional Programme||9 Papers|
- Foundation Programme: 10+2 (Plus Two) pass or equivalent
- Executive Programme: Any UG Degree
- Course Duration:
- Foundation Programme (8 Months)
- Executive Programme (9 months)
- Professional Programme (10Months)
- Assistance to the Board of Directors
- Legal Advisor
- Corporate Policymaker
- Principal Secretary
- You can work during the course period
- Assured job offers even after Foundation or Executive levels
- 60% have been placed through campus placement
- The Off-Campus placement rate is 85-90%
- Attractive salary packages, even at the beginning
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Professionally qualified faculties
- Regular doubt clearance session (3.30 pm to 5.00 pm every day)
- Industrial visits to make you familiar with industry standards
- Stress-free training methods
- Weekly mock tests for consistent improvement
- Free soft skills lab training to improve the communication and presentation skills of the students
- Unique study tips from experienced hands
- Frequent interaction with parents
- Exam registration facilities
- Seminars conducted by corporate experts
- Air-conditioned smart classrooms
- Extensive library, with a vast collection of books
- Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls
Ready to explore what CS has to offer?
Learn how Company Secretary (CS) provides you with the tools and resources you need to navigate today's business environment.