CAT of ICAI (India)
CAT(Certificate in Accounting Technicians) is a short term, employment oriented course developed by Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) to meet the huge demand for entry-level Accountants in India. The CAT qualified student can pursue the Intermediate level of the CMA Course since it has been recognized and accepted as the qualification for direct entry. CAT develops the capability to apply theoretical knowledge of accounting to practical situations in different functional areas of accounting. This course qualifies the candidate to become competent with the accounting, preparation and filling of Tax Returns, filling of Returns under income tax, GST, customs act, export & Import documentation etc.
The CAT exam has two levels-Foundation Course or the Entry Level (Part I) and Competency Level (part-II). As a part of the course, candidates are analysed with an on-line/off-line self-assessment and 45 days Internship .The Internship can be taken from organizations prescribed under Internship scheme of CAT Course. Exams are conducted twice in a year, in the month of January and December.
|Course Levels||Course Details|
|Foundation or Entry level |
- Tenth / plus Two / Under graduation
- Course Duration: 1 year
- Junior accountant
- Bookkeeping or cost clerk role
- Trainee accountant
- Public sector and banking
- Financial services
- At The corporate sectors
- At an independent consulting practice and a lot more..
- FIA is an entry - level course for an ACCA / CAT aspirant
- Exams are conducted online
- Lower cost compared with other international qualifications
- You can work during the course period
- Assured job offers
- Attractive salary packages, even at the beginning
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Professionally qualified faculties
- Regular doubt clearance session (3.30 pm to 5.00 pm every day)
- Industrial visits to make you familiar with industry standards
- Stress-free training methods
- Weekly mock tests for consistent improvement
- Free soft skills lab training to improve the communication and presentation skills of the students
- Unique study tips from experienced hands
- Frequent interaction with parents
- Exam registration facilities
- Seminars conducted by corporate experts
- Air-conditioned smart classrooms
- Extensive library, with a vast collection of books
- Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls
Ready to explore what CMA has to offer?
Learn how CMA provides you with the tools and resources you need to navigate today's business environment.