Accountancy has gained a lot of significance in today's national and international economy and careers. ACCA(Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is one of the most wanted certifications in accounting due to the flexible study options and rewarding career in various domains. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, is a UK based body which offers this global certification in Accountancy.With an international acceptance and cost-effectiveness, ACCA is certainly a guaranteed step in your accounting career. ACCA qualified professional from India are highly preferred by employers, since India is the world’s top destination for financial operations now.The course is otherwise known as Global CA and qualifies you to become an excellent financial controller.ACCA acts as an eligibility to acquire ICWAI membership certifications.
The ACCA has three levels- Knowledge, Skill , Essentials and the Options. The syllabus comprises of 13 subjects divided into 4 levels. 3 subjects in the Knowledge level, 6 subjects in the Skill level, 2 subjects the Essentials level, and 2 optional subjects. The ACCA exams are conducted quarterly, in the months of March, June, September and December.
|Course Levels||No. of Papers||Syllabus|
|Options||2 Papers from 4|
- Plus Two with FIA (Foundation in Accounting) or graduation
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Finance controller
- In management and taxation
- Finance Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Tax Adviser
- Bank and Insurance Manager
- Multinational Funds Manager
- Opportunities in private and public sectors.
- In finance and accounting
- As associate manager
- Ample job opportunities, worldwide
- Internationally recognized
- You can work during the course period
- Attractive salary packages, even at the beginning
- 100% placement Assistance
- Professionally qualified faculties
- Regular doubt clearance session (3.30 pm to 5.00 pm every day)
- Industrial visits to make you familiar with industry standards
- Stress-free training methods
- Weekly mock tests for consistent improvement
- Free soft skills lab training to improve the communication and presentation skills of the students
- Unique study tips from experienced hands
- Frequent interaction with parents
- Exam registration facilities
- Seminars conducted by corporate experts
- Air-conditioned smart classrooms
- Extensive library, with a vast collection of books
- Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls
Ready to explore what CMA has to offer?
Learn how CMA provides you with the tools and resources you need to navigate today's business environment.